Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Casa de couros
Network literacy, plns, one of the big thing is that teachers need to learn just as much as students! This is a very important note! I think as an educator you really do need always keep learning, sometimes you learn alongside the students, sometimes you need to go out of your way to make yourself more knowledgable, and qualified to teach your classes. As an educator you want your students do their best, therefore you need to be your best as well.
Curriculum, colleagues, popular media, resources. Family community, teachers network! That is the most common! However we need to relize that there is so much more to "our" networks! There is so many applications/websites out there that are soooo useful for education! We need to make ourselves aware of these, and use them to share, and reflect with our students!
I thought it was pretty neat how all the photos got collected with flickr! Its quite amazing how ppl can come together, and share photographs so easily just by sending it to a specified email address!
Personally, since I have been using blogger, I really like the thought of using it for students to share and reflect their learnings! It would be a great way for students to learn from each other! ALSO, I think I will use my BLOG to keep a track record of what we have been doing throughout the year in class! If I were a parent I think it would be very neat to be able to track your childs classes activities, assignments from just following their teachers blog! You could also use it is a journal, and bring it up for parent/teacher conferences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment